Modern hearing aids use digital technology and convert sound into bits. They manipulate it before amplifying the signal. It is also possible to program a digital hearing aid meaning it is possible to individually adjust the digital hearing aids to the different types of hearing loss and also to suit the individual user with the help of a small computer.
Digital hearing aid is able to provide multiple benefits when compared to their analog counterparts. You will be able to get better digital noise reduction, digital feedback reduction and digital speech enhancement.
Hearing Aid Advanced Features
Digital control of information is the magic formula to everything a modern hearing aid can accomplish. Below we have provided you with some of the advanced features which are connected with the modern hearing aids that digital technology makes possible:
- Background noise suppression: These hearing aids can identify background noise which is a lower frequency sound.
- Clearer phone calls: The tele-coil technology amplifies the signal from your phone thereby resulting in clear sound without interference.
- Speech recognition: They help in distinguishing and boosting speech with digital processing and directional microphones.
- Wireless control: You will be able to operate compatible hearing aids with smart phones and digital watches. In this way you can effortlessly and discreetly adjust volume and settings.
- Wireless streaming: Hearing aids with Bluetooth technology can be connected to devices wirelessly. In this way you will be able to stream music, phone calls, and TV programs straight to your hearing aids.
Digital hearing aids are excellent multi-taskers. These small gadgets simultaneously perform many different kinds of sound processing tasks. These affordable hearing aids are able to distinguish between speech-sounds and noise much faster. As analog hearing aids amplify sounds less segregate mush of the noise which can get in the way of a good conversation.
Advantages of Digital Hearing Aids
They are Designed for You: It is possible to program a digital hearing aid with software based on your unique hearing needs. You can get programmable analog hearing aids. However, digital technology will be able to offer a far greater degree of fine-tuning. Apart from wider programming options, digital hearing aids can provide the scope for extra features like Bluetooth and tele-coil technology.
Cut Down on Feedback in Digital Hearing Aids: Reduction in feedback is amongst the biggest benefits of digital hearing aids. In a similar fashion they can distinguish between sound and speech, these useful and small devices will be able to anticipate and reduce feedback.
Smaller and Sleeker Digital Hearing Aids: With the growth in the power of digital processing it evolves exponentially. Similarly the digital hearing aids are also diminishing in size.
- Be able to do better in your job
- Feel better about yourself
- Feel less exhausted or tired
- Feel more independent and secure
- Have an excellent relationship with your family
- You can increase your social contacts
- You can participate in social gatherings more freely
- Better Concentration
- Improved mental health
Get better digital noise reduction, digital feedback reduction and digital speech enhancement through these hearing aids.