It is quite unjust to feel sleepless during your pregnancy. Pregnancy is the time when the mother of the inborn requires being relaxed and needs to have a proper sleep. Sleeping troubles during pregnancy is the worst situation that one can face. There can be various reasons behind the sleeplessness.
Some of the may include:
- Acidity: acidity can cause a lot of problem in sleep. It makes you wide awake and uncomfortable for quite long span of time. Ion order to avoid suffering from acidity you must make sure that you avoid having heavy food items during bed time. Also make sure that you have an easier access to anti-acid medicines. Do not go for oily food stuff if you have acidity problem.
- Leg cramps: if you feel that swelling or leg cramps are hindering your sleep then get a massage done before you go to bed. Keep a pain reliever by your side along with keeping your legs over a soft cushion.
- Nausea: pregnancy often leads to nausea and vomiting. If you feel that nausea is not letting you sleep then consume proper medicine so as to avoid it. Also keep some mouth fresheners so that you instantly get rid of sour water that comes within the mouth because of nausea.
- Frequent urination: frequent urination also leads to sleep apnea during pregnancy. If you are one of those who suffer from frequent urination during pregnancy then make sure that you avoid drinking liquid items after 6 p.m. under normal circumstances it has been seen that liquid consumed at night ends up giving major sleeping troubles to pregnant women. Thus in order to have a healthier pregnancy, one must consume liquid items minimally during evening and night time.
- Emotional troubles: it is quite natural for you to be worried about the health of your baby during your pregnancy. However, you must remember that too much of worry can give a negative effect to you health and your little one. You must perform yoga and have a positive approach towards life. Spend a quality time with your husband and tell him whatever troubles you. By sharing your problems, you can literally turn them into half.
- Caffeinated drinks and chocolates: although you love eating chocolates, but that does not mean that you will continue having it even if it is affecting you adversely. Caffeinated drinks and chocolate tend to irritate bladder thereby giving you frequent urination and restlessness. It can keep you wide awake throughout night thereby leading to headache and other ailments.