It is unwise to never prepare ourselves for the emergency situations. Health emergencies can pop up anytime, so why take chance when you can avoid it or can have a check on it. Finger Pulse Oximeter SM –110 is a new medical product that provides accurate information so that you can keep your health in check.
If you have a COPD patient at home, or an individual who has already suffered cardiac arrest, Finger Pulse Oximeter is the right unit for these individual to have a constant check on their health.
Things That You Should Know About Finger Pulse Oximeter SM-110
Though the unit is designed for the people suffering from various respiratory problems, it is also useful for aviation and sports purpose
· The unit is easy to use and light in weight
· It accurately measures pulse rate, the measurement range provided is 30-235
· The unit comes with dual color high resolution OLED display
· It has six display modes that help you with easy reading from any side
· It can easily accommodate the finger of infants as well as grown-ups
· The product requires 2 AA batteries to run; also it shows if there is a low battery scenario
· The power consumption is low
· It comes with 1 year warranty
· It is easy to carry as it comes with free case along with neck and wrist cord
· It can be widely used for hikers and skiers
· The unit is operational in extreme climatic conditions
· Most importantly it is comfortable on the fingers
The unit is designed particularly for respiratory medical conditions, as well as sports person. It is made to keep up with your bodily changes and it monitors your pulse rate as well the oxygen saturation in the blood levels. The unit can be used for the variety of sports enthusiastic including individuals who are having medical issues.
Do You Really Need One?
Well this is difficult to answer, but taking chances with your health is not a wise decision. Finger Pulse Oximeter SM-110 will not only keep a consistent watch on your health, but also lets you know medical consequences ahead of time. The unit is important for people suffering from various respiratory problems.