What is the Mogo? Mogo offers you a chance to get a comfortable, quick and cheaply secured car loan or autoliisingud. The money comes into your account within one day and you can continue to drive your own car! We know that you love your car that is why we offer loans to individuals and legal entities, and leases which are easy to repay. Mogo offers loans for cars, motorcycles and scooters as collateral, as well as the leasing of their acquisition. Unlike other loan providers, we do not keep your vehicle as collateral for ourselves! Taking a loan with us is made simple and inexpensive, because:
- This can be done from any corner of Estonia by submitting an application online, by phone or through the customer service center in Tallinn, Tartu and Pärnu.
- If anything is unclear to you, help you, our customer service specialist.
- You can ask for a loan of up to 90% of the market value of your car.
- Money is received in one day.
- You can choose the most convenient number of payments and begin to repay the loan amount until three months later.
How to get a loan or an autoliisingud on mogo.ee-s?
Loan or car lease application may be submitted in several different ways:
- By filling out an application on the our mogo.ee website;
- You can also call us at +372 6888200 or
- Arrive to our customer service office, or car dealer with whom we work.
Let’s look at your application, after a positive decision, you can sign a contract and issue the necessary amount. You can continue to use your car as it was in the past. Although we remain in debt, the car remains accountable to you. One may ask…
What documents are needed to form an agreement?
Well, Loan or lease agreement is required to formalize the passport of the Republic of Estonia, Estonian alien’s passport (the so-called gray passport) or ID card. To submit an application, we just need your props (name, family name, personal identification number). If you enter into a contract branch, you must present a passport or ID card. The same documents will also need the Estonian Road Administration.
Does the car must be registered in my name?
In order to get a loan, a car must be registered in your name, but not the formalization of car leasing.
Can I take out a loan if I have other loans?
Yes, of course! We can give you a loan but only if your car is already operating
And you continue to lease the amount of restitution as agreed.
Can I get a loan if I have a car lease mogolt purchased?
If you continue to lease back the amount you pay, we cannot give you a loan. But we will look at your application and, if leasing is not great, then we can find a solution to give you a loan mogost. With more than 100 co-operations all over Estonia today and a new era of automobiles in the twentieth century, there is indeed no limit because we have made it possible for you-drive your dream car today!